- The International Marketing and Brand Management programme at the NEOMA Business School aims at preparing students for diverse marketing career, in the current international marketplace characterised by radical digital change.
- Its curriculum focuses on the efforts to create, communicate and deliver value through brands, products and services attractive for consumers, while making a comprehensive review of the ways to manage beneficial customer relationships in order to develop business.
Programme StructureAt the end of the programme, students are able to:
- Master the fundamentals of brand and product management with a good knowledge of key branding concepts and analytical thinking skills about brands.
- Know how to develop an effective integrated marketing communication strategy and integrate digital communication in order to best communicate the brand’s value to customers.
- Know how to develop multi-channel business performance by building on sales force management and trade marketing actions while also developing successful management of retail operations and category management.
- Understand the specificities of services marketing and know how to develop successful marketing strategies in this field.
- Recognise the ethical issues that arise in marketing contexts and develop skilful ethical decision-making habits in relation to all marketing decisions involved in the marketing mix.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesDigital Marketing Marketing Management View 37 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Careers in marketing are various and exciting, combining creativity, rational/analytical decisions, and leadership challenges.
- The first set of required qualities regroups a strong motivation and a hard-working capacity.
- The second set of qualities gathers analytical skills and project management skills.
- The third set of qualities englobes communication skills, creativity, initiative, and leadership skills.
International13840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA13840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
- Short track : €17,300
- Long track (2-year MSc option) : €27,000
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.