Key facts about the Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme at the NEOMA Business School:
- Company creation and entrepreneurial initiative have always been at the core of economic renewal while also providing a path for personal development that attracts more and more managers. There are an ever-increasing number of successful companies and non-profit organisations that are created through the determination of entrepreneurs guided by their vision and conviction.
- An entrepreneurial project chosen by the students in groups allows them to put into practice all the theoretical and practical tools and techniques developed in the classes with professors and guest speakers: creativity, innovation, business models, strategy, marketing, financing, law, project management, etc.
Programme StructureThis specialisation aims to:
- Encourage entrepreneurial behaviour, attitudes and initiative among both individuals and existing organisations.
- Present the best practices in the archetype of entrepreneurial initiative: creation, innovation and business development or growth.
- Prepare students to launch a project, either creating a company or developing a new activity in an existing company.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 29 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
As a graduate or a professional, you possess the following qualities that makes you an even better fit and profile for the programme:
- Strong motivation and commitment to a venture.
- Hard-wearing passion and drive.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
International16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
- Short track : €16,900
- Long track (2-year MSc option) : €26,400
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.