- The Cultural and Creative Industries programme at the NEOMA Business School not only focuses on the management of the arts, but also looks at the economic, social and cultural issues raised by the current transformation of the creative and cultural industries.
- Students are presented with the core issues of this sector (production, distribution, digitisation, marketing specificities, etc.).
Programme StructureThis MSc aims to:
- introduce students to the core, contemporary issues of the creative/cultural industries.
- develop students’ critical and creative thinking.
- provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop a career in the creative and cultural industries.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Marketing Management of Creative Industries View 19 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Careers in the arts are vocational and creative. We look for creative and passionate students.Undoubtedly, if you are to choose this MSc, it is essential to:
- be interested in the arts
- have a critical perspective and intellectual curiosity
- Ongoing assessment: evaluations conducted throughout the length of the programme in the form of individual or collective reports to be submitted
- A final evaluation: performed at the end of the course, it can be done under different forms – it is, for the most part, individual
International16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
- Short track : €16,900
- Long track (2-year MSc option) : €26,400
Living costs for Rouen
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.