Key facts about the Accounting, Auditing and Advisory programme at the NEOMA Business School:
- NEOMA Business School collaborates with accounting firms (the “Big Four” and Mazars), consulting companies (such as CGI and Wavestone) and companies using BI systems and tools.
- NEOMA also works with IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), one of the largest and most respected associations focused on advancing the management accounting profession. It offers its members exclusive access to the CMA programme.
- NEOMA has also received the stamp from IMA’s Higher Education Endorsement Programme (Institute of Management Accountants), an endorsement that recognises the school’s expertise in accounting and further promotes the school and programme’s international visibility and attractiveness.
In addition to advanced skills in accounting and financial management such as financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support, the purpose of the programme is to prepare management accountants and controllers for the future key challenges of the organisations:
- Strategic management with or without the aid of figures
- Deployment and control of value creation processes that meet the expectations of a multiplicity of stakeholders
- Support of the innovative development of organisations through the use of new technologies
- Strong skills in management accounting based on fundamental knowledge of financial accounting and finance
- A strong understanding of strategic thinking and strategic management assistance
- A strong understanding of the challenges of tomorrow’s organisations (how to contribute to and support major and sometimes disruptive changes)
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Auditing View 20 other Masters in Accounting in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students who wish to follow this specialisation should demonstrate:
- A strong knowledge base in accounting and corporate finance;
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities;
- A strong motivation to make this program a unique opportunity to increase their value in the market;
- An ability to push the boundaries to overcome existing models;
- A natural curiosity to imagine the organisations of tomorrow
International16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 15 months.
- Short track : €16,900
- Long track (2-year MSc Option) : €26,400
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.