Chapman University's M.S. in Real Estate one-year immersive program will introduce students to concepts, context and tools necessary to excel in real estate investment and development. Students will apply the concepts they learn in subsequent coursework and will dive deep into the strategy behind real estate related industries.
Highlights of the M.S. in Real Estate program include:
- Centralized location in the heart of Orange County
- Highly personalized classes taught by renowned faculty
- Access to career services and distinguished research centers
- Merit scholarships and graduate assistantship opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Law and Taxation
- Real Estate Analytics and Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Real Estate & Property Management View 91 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the online application
- Statement of Intent
- Official transcript from undergraduate degree granting institution
- Two letters of recommendation
International46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.