You’ll learn to initiate, plan, execute and monitor multi-level programs. Show your dedication to potential employers with this standalone credential or apply your credits towards earning a Master’s Degree at Keller.
Get to Know our Graduate Certificate in Project ManagementPrepare to manage innovative, focused projects plans through our Project Management Graduate Certificate online program at DeVry University. Our knowledgeable professors will help you master how to develop effective project plans that incorporate risk analysis, cost control and performance objectives. You’ll even tackle legal and ethical issues, conflict resolution and the application of project software.
- Managing Quality
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Project Management Systems
- Advanced Program Management
- Sociocultural Factors and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 302 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.