Our online Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management at DeVry University can help you enhance your abilities in key areas such as team building, employment law, human capital management and managing human dynamics. Our experienced faculty can help you master the theory and practice behind business management techniques so you can pursue your personal and professional goals.
Get to Know Our Graduate Certificate in Human Resource ManagementOur online Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management can help you enhance your abilities in key areas such as team building, employment law, human capital management and managing human dynamics. Our experienced faculty can help you learn the theory and practice behind business management techniques by bringing actionable lessons from modern business environments into the classroom so you can pursue your personal and professional goals.Our Human Resources Management Certificate is a standalone credential, but you can also transfer some of your qualifying credits towards our master’s degree programs1.
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Human Resource and Technology
- Managing Organizational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Performance Measurement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 357 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.