You’ll learn how to manage supply chains, logistics and operations research, all while staying competitive in the international business industry. In addition to this standalone credential, you can also apply your class credits towards your Master’s Degree at Keller.
Get to Know Our Graduate Certificate in Global Supply Chain ManagementTo gain a competitive edge in today's emerging marketplace, companies need professionals who know how to streamline diverse, supply-side activities on a global scale. As an online Graduate Certificate in Global Supply Chain Management student at DeVry University, you’ll learn how to create and maintain lean and efficient operations systems. Explore systems in diverse, international environments with help from your dedicated professors. Your coursework will cover topics including operations systems, strategic procurement and managing risks in the supply chain.
- Foundations in Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Resource Planning & Management
- Relationship Management, Procurement & Sourcing Strategy
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.