Through such topics as entrepreneurial execution, venture finance, marketing tactics, and exit strategy planning, you’ll learn how to make your business dreams a reality. Take your first step toward becoming an entrepreneur with the Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship online program at DeVry University.
Get to Know Our Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Our online Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship program helps students launch their own business. Taught by experienced business professors, coursework covers idea generation, opportunity assessment, market research, segmentation, raising capital and equity financing.
- Essentials of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Entrepreneurial Execution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 164 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.