The program is available online or in hybrid format, so it works with your schedule. This certificate program builds on your previous accounting knowledge and dives deeper into the concepts that you’ll see on the CPA Exam. The curriculum integrates Becker Professional Education's CPA Exam Review. There are two tracks for earning this Graduate Certificate and both include Becker's proven CPA exam learning approach: Advanced Accounting and Professional Leadership.
Get to Know Our Graduate Certificate in CPA Exam PreparationOur CPA Exam Preparation Graduate Certificate program from DeVry University explores advanced accounting competencies and specialties, such as international accounting, ethics and forensic accounting, taxation and accounting, and information systems. Our experienced faculty will cover financial statement reporting and disclosures, taxes, investments, working capital management, cost of capital and financial forecasting.
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting Issues
- International Accounting and Multinational Enterprises
- CPA Exam Preparation: Auditing and Attestation
- Decision Making and Ethics
- CPA Exam Preparation: Financial Accounting and Reporting
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 750 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 20 months.
National13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 20 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.