The Behavioural Economics program of the University of Technology Sydney introduces students to the rapidly expanding field of behavioural economics by providing a foundation in standard economic theory and by building the behavioural models on this foundation. This gives students a solid understanding of behavioural economics by combining economic theory and psychological insights.
Career options include management-level positions in industry or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rationality and Incentives
- Game Theory and Strategic Decision Making
- Behavioural Decision Making
- Behavioural Game Theory
- Mechanism Design
- Behavioural Approach to Investment and Insurance Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Sociology Econometrics View 23 other Masters in Econometrics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 106031A
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
- Eligibility for admission does not guarantee offer of a place.
- Visa requirement: To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20950 AUD per year during 18 months.
National16955 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16955 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.