About Banking and Financial Analytics at Jamia Millia Islamia
The Department of Economics at Jamia Millia Islamia is one of the oldest Departments, established in 1971, under the Faculty of Social Sciences, and, it offers a master degree in Banking and Financial Analytics.
- The department is highly reputed and well-recognized in the country for its Programmes, viz., Ph.D., M.A., B.A (Hons), and BACA Programmes as it has always maintained high standards of the teaching-learning process.
- It has state-of-the-art Infrastructural support where all the computers of the Department have internet connectivity, a Smart Class Room – unique and only in the university, two other classrooms with AC facilities, and a Computer Laboratory well-equipped in terms of Hardwares and Softwares including application of Econometric Software’s Like SPSS, E-views, STATA etc.,The system is well-equipped in on-line support for learning and advancement in research.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Economics
- Banking Operations and MIS Implementation in Digital Era
- Problem Solving and Computer Programming in C
- Mathematics and Statistics for Banking and Finance
- C – Programming in Banking and Finance
- R-programming in Banking and Finance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Jamia Millia Islamia and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of class X and XII or any equivalent examination
- Proof of age
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- Copy of the valid passport of parent working abroad
- Copy of valid working visa /work permit/license to work of parent (duly translated in English and selfattested)
- Copy of valid Residence permit/ Iqama (duly translated in English and self-attested).
- Self-attested copy of the Letter from the employer of the parent abroad (not older than 6 month at the time of admission)
- Self-attested Copy of the NRI Status Certificate issued by the Indian Embassy in the concerned country
- AffidavitonRs.10 stamp paper from the parent for financial support (can be submitted at the time of final admission)
- The candidate has to submit “Anti Ragging Affidavit” from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/Notary
International837 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 837 EUR per year during 24 months.
National837 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 837 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 74,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.