The M.Tech Nanotechnology course at Jamia Millia Islamia started in Department of Physics in July 2007, and since 2015 the course is being run in an independent ‘Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology’.
- The objective of the course is to give students a through grounding in the skills necessary for a technically based carrier in the new high-tech industries in which the manufacturing of multifunctional devices with dimension in the micron or nanometer range is involved.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid State Electronics
- Fundamentals of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Properties of Nanomaterials
- Foundation in Micro &Nano-systems
- Synthesis of Nanomaterials
- Quantum Theory and Modelling of Nanostructures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics View 24 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 EUR per year during 24 months.
National637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.