This is a three years course consisting of six semesters. The Environmental Science and Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia is open to in-service Engineers and Scientists.
- The Department of Civil Engineering is one of the oldest and the largest department in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
- The department has produced several eminent engineers who have made important contributions in the planning and execution of many important Civil Engineering projects in India as well as abroad.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Air and Noise Pollution Control Systems
- Experimental Design & Data Analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Ecosystem & Watershed Management
- Air Pollution
- Industrial Effluent Treatment & Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
National174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.