The M. Tech. in Earthquake Engineering program from Jamia Millia Islamia is one of the newest programs of the department and started in the year 2011.
This specialized post graduate program is being offered by very few institution of the country.
- The human needs are being upgraded rapidly with time and new technology and products are being produced to meet the requirements.
- To keep the pace with time, the syllabus of M. Tech. (Earthquake Engineering) program is devised in the present form based on the suggestions of experts, academicians, persons working in the industry and researchers and on the feedback of the stakeholders.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advance Structural Analysis
- Theory of Vibrations
- Finite Element Method
- Seismology and Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Analysis and Design of Tall Buildings
- Structures / Seismology Laboratory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
National206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.