The duration of this course is four (4) semesters. M. Sc. Program in Mathematics with Computer Science was started in 1984 and this department at Jamia Millia Islamia was among the first few Departments in the country to have introduced Computer Science at Post Graduate level.
- The Department of Mathematics at Jamia Millia Islamia was established in the year 1971 with the introduction of B.Sc. (Hons.) course in Mathematics.
- Since then the department has come a long way, pioneering in the most modern educational programs such as Mathematics with Computer Science and Industrial Mathematics.
- The department successfully keeps up with the high-end requirements of Industry and focuses on the professional development of its students.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations and Applications
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.