About Graphic Art at Jamia Millia Islamia
Department of Graphic (Print Making) at Jamia Millia Islamia was established in 2007.
Students in the Graphic Art programme from Jamia Millia Islamia are given the possibilities of freedom in shaping their ideas, while their own standpoints and artistic opinions are honed and stimulated through discussions with teachers.
- Special focus is on the development of students' own independent grasp of graphics with the maximum effort is made to encourage experimentation within the broader field of visual arts and its overlap with other media, thus placing graphics into the spatial context as well.
- The departments are basically dedicated to creative and innovative reproduction in the field of Visual Arts and are taught technical and aesthetic aspects of printmaking.
- Visual Art
- Graphic Art
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Jamia Millia Islamia and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of class X and XII or any equivalent examination
- Proof of age
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- Copy of the valid passport of parent working abroad
- Copy of valid working visa /work permit/license to work of parent (duly translated in English and selfattested)
- Copy of valid Residence permit/ Iqama (duly translated in English and self-attested).
- Self-attested copy of the Letter from the employer of the parent abroad (not older than 6 month at the time of admission)
- Self-attested Copy of the NRI Status Certificate issued by the Indian Embassy in the concerned country
- AffidavitonRs.10 stamp paper from the parent for financial support (can be submitted at the time of final admission)
- The candidate has to submit “Anti Ragging Affidavit” from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/Notary
International119 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 119 EUR per year during 24 months.
National119 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 119 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.