At the University of Europe for Applied Sciences , students are educated from day one to become managers in the areas of Sports, Event, and Marketing Management. You can look forward to special highlights, such as seminars and projects with partners from business, sports, and academia. In addition, this master's program can easily be combined with a second job, as our lectures take place between Wednesday afternoon and Saturday evening.
The optional semester abroad at the Real Madrid Graduate School (Universidad Europea de Madrid) provides you with a complementary MBA degree without losing time, offering you an up-close look at one of the most successful soccer clubs in the world. Aside from the international profile, the informal environment is perfect to establish contacts to plan and determine your future path.
University of Europe for Applied Sciences focuses on your development. That's why we teach in small learning groups and in a friendly and personal atmosphere. You will be taught by renowned lecturers with backgrounds in sports and event management. You will study at a campus that is centrally located, equipped with the newest technology, and known for its international and English-speaking character.
At the University of Europe for Applied Sciences you even get the possibilty to actively shape your studies and your career path. Depending on your personal career goals, you will select your own specializations and choose from a range of interdisciplinary subjects. A special executive training and certificate qualifies you optimally for future leadership tasks. The International Sport and Event Management programs taught at the University of Applied Sciences Europe also include practical projects with top business partners and optional field trips (for example to the Silicon Valley) which will prepare you perfectly for the job market of tomorrow.
Career options with a degree in Sport and Event Management
From football to fashion, concerts to trade fairs – live events shape the world and are of huge economic importance. The master’s degree program, with its international focus, ideally prepares you for managerial roles in the booming sports and events branches. As a sport and event manager, you conceive, organize, and evaluate emotional worlds of experience that excite and touch people – and which are also an economic success.
- Sports management, sporting goods industry
- Sporting rights marketer, player’s agent, tournament organizer
- Sports media
- Ticket market, hospitality industry
- Sports conventions and trade fairs
- Fitness studios, soccer academies
- Sports tourism provider
- Municipal sports management
The Master of Arts (M.A.) enables you to go on to complete your Ph.D. studies leading to a doctorate, possibly as a requirement for a teaching or research position at universities and other institutions.
Only in Berlin taught in English; in Hamburg & Iserlohn in German!
This programme is available at the Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn study location.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Sport Governance
- International Sport Systems
- Ethics in International Sport Management
- Corporate Event Management
- Meeting, Incentive & Travel Management
- Event & Cross Channel Marketing
- HR Development
- Coaching & Training
- Strategic Competence Management
- Exhibition Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Start dates are simmilar for the Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn study locations.
- Low cost of living
- Buzzing international city with a great lifestyle
- No German required (everyone speaks English)
- Campus in great location (city center, well-connected)
- Headquarters of many international companies and start-ups
- Great for entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Campus in well-connected location
- Relatively low cost of living (compared with other European cities)
- Vibrant city with a great lifestyle and an abundance of leisure activities
- Beautiful location (famous harbor and lots of bridges)
- Big city vibes without being too overwhelming
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Event Management View 35 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Europe for Applied Sciences and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate : Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma / Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and number of credits (Equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the Master’s programme).
- English / German language certificate or request to waive
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Work experience certificate if applicable, MBA: 1-year full time Work Experience required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13188 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13188 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8976 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8976 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU applicants: from 748 € monthly
Non-EU applicants: from 13,188 € yearly
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
You can apply for a partial scholarship for the length of one semester. The selection process is managed by the university. Other options are school loans with flexible monthly payment options from financial institutions.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) is state-recognised and students therefore have various possibilities to finance their studies. One of these options is to apply for a scholarship.
UE offers its applicants several university scholarships to financially support the tuition fees, but there are also numerous external providers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.