The graduates will have knowledge about:
- Optimization of logistic systems, decision-making systems,
- Advanced instruments for controlling financial flows and functioning of markets and business entities,
- Technical systems supporting the implementation of logistics processes, with particular emphasis on information technology,
- Management concepts, including quality management, logistics project management, logistics management, inventory management, business management and knowledge management,
- Theory of negotiation, communication and team management.
The scope of transferred knowledge will cover a broad spectrum of issues in the areas of: economic, organization, management and technical.
The graduates of Logistics at the Silesian University of Technology have the skills to solve various complex problems and logistical tasks, using advanced engineering and organizational methods and techniques. These skills allow to solve problems regarding:
- Design and optimization of logistics systems and processes,
- Practical application of value management concepts, Lean Management, GIS systems and product design,
- Management of the human team, conflict in the group, leadership in projects and organization, and transfer of knowledge,
- Comprehensive shaping and management of logistics services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of the market and competition
- Optimization methods and techniques of logistic systems
- Logistics management
- Logistics controlling
- Legal regulations in logistics
- Reverse logistics
- Euro and global logistics
- TSL services market
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 4 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
- Scope of your subjects should correspond with the course of study on Logistics and must include technical subjects.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- Tuition fee (1170€) for 1st semester (1070€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.