A student will be required to earn eighty-four credits to complete the Tourism and Travel Management course from Mahatma Gandhi University.
All the courses of A-category i.e. Core Courses shall be compulsory and these eighteen courses will be spread in all the four semesters.
- The 15 of the Major Specialization courses shall be spread in 3rd & 4th semesters.
- A Study Tour will be conducted during the 2nd semester and the students have to submit Tour Report.
- The School will offer the study of foreign languages, either French or German during 2nd and 3rd semesters. It is compulsory for every student to join the field study tour during 2nd semester and other educational trips organized by the School.
- In third semester, Students have an option to choose a particular specialization and the choice will be registered within ten days of the commencement of the semester.
- The electives offered in the third and fourth semesters may depend on the preference, aptitude of the students, availability of the Faculty and other facilities in the School.
- The Third Semester will have a Group Project/ Individual Project based on Core Courses. Out of the six courses, four are compulsory and other two are electives.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Hospitality Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
University has now decided to broaden the reach of the admission process for the PG programmes in the University teaching departments by introducing a National level Common Admission Test from the academic year 2014 -15 Onwards.
- Selection Procedure: Entrance Test will carry objective type questions for 80 marks under the following categories.
- English Language (30 questions)General Knowledge and Current Affairs (30 questions)Travel Geography (20 questions) andA descriptive General Short Essay question carrying 20 marks.
International286 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 143 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National286 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 143 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 12715 RS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.