The MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business Programme from Jamia Millia Islamia, started in the academic session 2003-04, and is aimed at preparing management professional for global business needs.
- The course content, duration and methodology of the programme are largely based on latest UGC Model Curriculum for MBA. Besides, the programme is unique as it seeks to lay emphasis on global business perspectives.
- The two-year programme aims to provide knowledge and skills, which can develop confidence in students to work on problems in an organizational framework. The modular design of the curriculum stimulates conceptual and perpetual skills.
- The content is such that after a strong foundation has been built, advance work in particular areas would be a natural extension.
- Following training in core subjects, students choose electives, which along with the project work and other assignments, completes the degree requirements.
- Besides, the centre also organizes Faculty Development Programmes and Management Development Programmes to facilitate the spread of views on education and industry among larger groups.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 EUR per year during 24 months.
National740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 65,100
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.