Masters in Architecture Pedagogy is a program from Jamia Millia Islamia with a unique course structure and a pool of faculties specialized in various disciplines to support development of holistic learning among future educators.
- The course was earlier conceived as one of the pilot courses in M.Arch in our faculty in order to fulfill the requirements of specially trained faculty for teaching Architecture in the country where Architecture Education is growing at a rapid pace.
- The teaching curriculum involves a thorough understanding of fundamentals, contemporary trends, and teaching methods in Architecture Pedagogy, with an enhanced emphasis on design.
- The curriculum helps to develop aspects of critical thinking & inquiry, creativity & innovation, research and investigation, collaboration & civic engagement, and environmental awareness among others.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
National617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.