The admitted students have to clear 8 Compulsory Courses and similar number of Optional Courses over four semesters.
- The total number of core courses—compulsory and optional—to be taken by the students is 16.
- Together with the core courses, the students in the Politics - International and Area Studies programme have to complete 4 CBCS/SEC (P.G. level) courses offered by any centre/department of Jamia Millia Islamia in four semesters.
- The total number of credits for the Master‘s degree is 80 (core courses- 64 credits, plus CBCS/SEC courses- 16 credits).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Regional Geography of Central Asia
- Public Diplomacy in World Politics
- Government and Politics in Central Asia
- Environment and Development in Developing World
- Diaspora and International Relations
- Contemporary International Politics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science View 13 other Masters in International Relations in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.