About Human Rights and Duties at Jamia Millia Islamia
The Human Rights and Duties programme is part of the glorious heritage of the Jamia Millia Islamia. From modest beginnings, it blossomed into a full fledged centre of political studies (teaching and research) when its first batch of post graduate students enrolled in 1977.
- The Department progressed gradually and various new courses and research programmes were initiated, enabling the Department to carve a distinct niche and explore new frontiers in the academic. world.
- True to its traditions and its ever growing quest for providing an ambience for quality teaching, learning and research, the Department has recruited men and women of distinction in various spheres of specialization in Political Science.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Theory
- Human Rights: Historical and Philosophical
- International Organization
- Indian Political System: Constitution and Institutions
- Research Methodology
- Disaster Management in India
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Sociology Philosophy & Ethics View 13 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Jamia Millia Islamia and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of class X and XII or any equivalent examination
- Proof of age
- Self-attested copies of Marks sheet of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- Copy of the valid passport of parent working abroad
- Copy of valid working visa /work permit/license to work of parent (duly translated in English and selfattested)
- Copy of valid Residence permit/ Iqama (duly translated in English and self-attested).
- Self-attested copy of the Letter from the employer of the parent abroad (not older than 6 month at the time of admission)
- Self-attested Copy of the NRI Status Certificate issued by the Indian Embassy in the concerned country
- AffidavitonRs.10 stamp paper from the parent for financial support (can be submitted at the time of final admission)
- The candidate has to submit “Anti Ragging Affidavit” from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/Notary
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.