We offer a master degree in Law (Executive) at Jamia Millia Islamia. The Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia was established in 1989. At the outset a three year LL.B. programme was introduced.
- Over the past two decades, the Faculty has made significant progress in terms of restructuring of Courses and Syllabi, introducing new courses, experimenting with innovative techniques of imparting legal education and strengthening its clinical programme in order to give due emphasis to the expanding horizons of the legal profession.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Legal Methods & Research Methodology
- Comparative Jurisprudence Paper
- Family Patriarchy and Gender Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Conflict of Laws
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International709 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 EUR per year during 24 months.
National709 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 62,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.