Pharmaceutical Development and Management from Lebanese American University (LAU) offers an unparalleled experience with its unconventional structure, market-oriented goals, innovative delivery and partnership with prominent pharmaceutical companies.
Students at Pharmaceutical Development and Management from Lebanese American University (LAU) will be able to:
- Apply advanced knowledge of drug development and pre-formulation for ethical pharmaceutical products.
- Utilize advanced pharmacokinetics in the development of pharmaceuticals.
- Utilize analytical and production processes and equipment in the development of pharmaceuticals.
- Apply the concepts of biotechnology in the production of pharmaceuticals.
- Apply the concepts of biostatistics to the development, and production, and management of pharmaceutical products and clinical trials.
- Apply the principles of management theory to the development, production, evaluation, regulation, distribution, and marketing of ethical pharmaceutical products.
- Apply international and national regulations and ethics in the development, manufacture, bio-manufacture, and management of ethical pharmaceutical products.
- Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
- Integrated Clinical Pharmacology
- Instrumental Methods in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Development
- Biomanufacturing in Pharmaceutical Development of Drugs
- Biostatistics in Pharmaceutical Development of Drugs
- Management Theory
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Pharmacy Health Administration
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lebanese American University (LAU) and/or in Lebanon, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Earned a professional degree program in Pharmacy (B.S. or Pharm.D.), or majored in Chemistry or any of the biological sciences (e.g., biology, biochemistry) from a recognized university or program.
- One recent passport-size photo.
- English Proficiency
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
- The applicant’s updated Curriculum Vitae.
- A Personal Statement briefly describing the applicant’s qualifications and interest in the program.
International14022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 779 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 779 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.