The International Commercial Law LLM programme from Aberystwyth University offers an academic degree that will provide a solid foundation in the current global market. This course is delivered via Distance Learning making it a good choice for those that wish to study International Commercial Law but cannot commit to relocation for study.
This degree will suit you:
- If you want to study an area of law with urgent contemporary significance and practical relevance
- If you wish to develop a critical appreciation of legal responses to business commercial uses.
- If you wish to nurture a legal career within government, non-governmental or corporate structures
- If you desire skills highly sought-after in any postgraduate workplace
Combining both theoretical and practical perspectives, the subject matter covers the growth areas of the future as well as subjects and skills of traditional importance. The course also aims to impart knowledge of legal rules relevant to the business field and emphasis is placed on the practical implications of the rules and the economic and political context in which they have evolved. In addition, throughout the duration of the course you will develop your broader skills of legal analysis and research. You will be pushed to improve your approaches to planning, analysis and presentation so that you can tackle complex projects thoroughly and with professional independence, making you a highly-desirable candidate for a career in government, non-governmental and corporate contexts alike.
- Aspects of Commercial Contracting
- Contemporary Issues in Food Policy and Law
- Human Rights, Business and the Internet
- Human Rights, Environment and International Business
- International Commercial Law
- International Copyright Law
- International Trade Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Distance Learning application deadlines are two months prior to the course start dates.
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) Commerce View 55 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
- Entry Requirements 2:2 Bachelors (Honours) or equivalent in a law or related social science degree
- English Language Requirements IELTS 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent
- Other Requirements Applicants are encouraged to submit an up-to-date CV as part of their application.
International9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.