Anatomy and Histology from The University of Jordan (UJ) aims to raise the level of scientific research, including a master's program plan for the preparation of a research project by six credit hours in various topics in anatomy ,histology ,embryology and neurology which will have a significant impact on raising the level and enrich the research outcome in that area, especially since the development of such programs requires the exchange of experiences and information between the various research centers in the world and the University of Jordan, which will have a positive impact in the recent addition of new dimensions for scientific research at the University of Jordan.
Graduates from this program can attend different positions, especially in research canter’s, educational sector in schools of medicine, dentistry, and biomedical sciences
- Anatomy of upper & lower limbs
- Anatomy of Thorax, Abdomen & Pelvis
- Advanced Human Embryology
- Anatomy of Head & Neck
- Advanced Systemic Histology
- Research methods and ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Health Sciences View 13 other Masters in Health Sciences in Jordan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Jordan (UJ) and/or in Jordan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National3798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 211 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 150 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.