Paediatric Dentistry from The University of Jordan (UJ) will enable the postgraduate students to develop skills appropriate for the discipline of paediatric dentistry through course work, seminars, and practical sessions with emphasis on research and preparing a dissertation. Their knowledge and skills will be built on those obtained during undergraduate education and training.
- Private clinic
- Ministry of Health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Pediatric Dentistry
- Current topics in pediatric dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Craniofacial Growth and development
- Pediatric Dentistry and Periodontal Interface
- Radiology and Cephalometrics
- Dental Management of children with disabilities and the Medically Compromised
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry Health Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must have Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) degree
- The applicant must provide accredited documentation of at least 2 years post-qualification clinical experience at the start of the program.
- The applicant must successfully pass a basic dental sciences exam administrated by the dental school.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of B mark in Pediatric Dentistry Courses studied during the BDS or DDS.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language
- 3 personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it or of the national ID card
International5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 36 months.
National2954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 211 USD per credit during 36 months.
National students: 150 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.