Civil Engineering - Water and Environment Engineering from The University of Jordan (UJ) helps students apply advanced concepts of water and environmental engineering and fundamental sciences to design, analyze, and develop technologies, processes or systems to meet desired needs of society, both, professionally and ethically (for both Thesis and Comprehensive Exam Tracks).
- Civil Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Numerical Methods
- Engineering Hydraulics
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Biological Treatment of Wastewater
- Unit Operation in Water and Wastewater
- Physicochemical Treatment
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Chemistry and Microbiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Hydrology & Water Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 169 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 120 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.