Industrial Engineering - Design and Manufacturing from The University of Jordan (UJ) illustrates manufacturing systems management perspectives such as planning and logistics of design and manufacturing, product design and quality, advanced manufacturing processes and remote manufacturing, the program provides a technical-based alternative to traditional engineering master programs.
CareersLocal and regional industrial sector needs for manufacturing and design engineers prepared with skills in the areas of design and manufacturing. The program fills in the gaps to better understand the nature of the current manufacturing processes. It also provides the industry with more qualified engineers that are fit to the needs.
- Industrial Quality Control
- Die Design
- Industrial Health and Safety Engineering
- Modelling of Materials Behaviour
- Modern Materials Technology
- Methods of Materials Testing
- Composites and Polymer Engineering
- Special Topics in Design and Manufacturing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holders of the Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering.
- Holders of the Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- Holders of the Bachelor’s in mechatronics engineering
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 169 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 120 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.