Maintenance Engineering and Quality Management from The University of Jordan (UJ) provides understanding of managerial roles of maintenance engineers, analysis of the diverse functions of technological and maintenance systems, and understanding modern maintenance techniques and methods as they apply to formulating and executing maintenance and quality decisions.
Graduates from the Master of Science Degree in in Maintenance Engineering and Quality Management are practitioners in several engineering organizations for both services and industrial sectors. The program is offered a more comprehensive foundation in maintenance and quality management principles (Scientific Research Methodology, Applied Engineering Statistics, Quality Control and Reliability, Maintenance Management and Organization, and Continuous Improvement methodologies).
- Systems Simulation
- Project Management and Network Models
- Industrial Health and Safety Engineering
- Maintenance Methods and Techniques
- Maintenance Information Systems
- Maintenance Technology
- Technical Diagnosis
- Empirical Modeling and Process Characterization
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Special Topics in Maintenance Engineering and Quality Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management Operations and Quality Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Jordan (UJ) and/or in Jordan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Specialties allowed to enrol in this plan are according to the following admission priorities: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architectural Engineering
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International7500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2535 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 169 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 120 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.