Mechanical Engineering from The University of Jordan (UJ) helps students to apply and validate innovations and discoveries in the lab or real-world settings in efficient and effective ways utilizing modern engineering tools.
- Consulting offices in the field of design and supervision of mechanical services for buildings, factories, and hospitals, including heating and air conditioning, water and sanitation networks, filtration systems, fire-fighting, steam and compressed air systems, medical gases, infrastructure works such as water and sewage networks, purification stations and other different mechanical systems.
- Contracting companies in implementing the projects mentioned in the first item.
- Engineering trade companies, which import and sell the mechanical materials and equipment necessary for the projects mentioned in the first item.
- Power plants and thermal stations.
- Operation and maintenance of factories.
- The fields of renewable energy and its exploitation for home use and institutions for heating, water heating and electric power generation.
- The field of engineering education.
- The field of mechanical machinery industry.
- Maintenance and operation work in large commercial complexes such as hotels, hospitals, malls, universities, and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Elasticity
- Mechanical Vibration
- Composite Materials
- Compressible Flow
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Thermal Systems
- Special Topics in Mechanical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 169 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 120 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.