LUISS University's MSc in Strategic Management students will learn how to properly a define corporate strategy, create a business culture and vision, develop business and competitiveness, adjust the organization structure and management. Within the major in Business Model Innovation, students will enrich their background with innovation- and planning-based skills and competences.
Luiss adopts innovative teaching methods through which students take active part of the courses and are the major players during the learning path. Examples of novel teaching approaches are flipped classroom, problem-solving approach, pooling systems, simulations, role-playing, and business cases.
Graduates leave with a deep practical and theoretical understanding of Strategic Management, and can immediately put their range of expertise to work effectively in any number of areas, such as:
- multinational business
- medium or large scale independent enterprises
- organizational or human resources management
- business consultancy especially in business modelling & planning
- corporate management
- systems or market analysis
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 136 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.