LUISS University's Marketing program's majors create two different professional profiles that respond to the needs of businesses and organizations by honing avant-garde marketing skills. The majors also respond to the needs of students from diverse backgrounds that are interested in a rigorous and original Marketing program.
Applications are welcome from graduates of bachelor’s degree programs in Economics and Management, as well as Statistics, Communication, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Political Science and Philosophy.
The program is only enhanced by its students’ diverse backgrounds, whose skills can be shared and combined to generate enormous value for the job market.
- Behavioral economics and consumer decision making
- Managerial economics: theories and marketing applications
- Legal Issues in Marketing
- Research Methodology for Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.