Students will learn basic and advanced marketing concepts and develop the abilities required to make a positive impact on society.
Project-based and research-based courses will enable students to challenge themselves in applying forward-looking marketing skills to the most relevant marketing issues.
A strong focus on collaborative and team-based learning, a diverse and international background of students and faculty, as well as strong contributions from professionals in the marketing field will further ensure a multi-faceted learning experience.
Luiss’ “On-live” digital learning approach is also designed to ensure flexibility and adaptation to personal schedules through a mix of synchronous and asynchronous sessions and interactions with instructors scheduled at students’ convenience. Advanced EdTech solutions such as AI-based tools will further enhance personalized learning and monitoring of progress.
Finally, to be prepared for their future, students will have the chance to experience first-hand the marketing world through virtual internships.
Graduates of the major in Marketing Analytics & Metrics will be able to work as:
- marketing/business/industry analysts
- marketing & sales performance specialists
- researchers (at institutes, research companies and consultancy firms)
- brand/product/communication managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer behavior
- Behavioral economics and consumer decision making
- Managerial economics: theories and marketing applications
- Legal issues in marketing
- Research methodology for marketing
- Marketing metrics
- Product & Brand management
- Organizational issues in marketing and sales
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Econometrics View 6 other Masters in Economics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- certificate showing the studies completed to date (updated transcript of records or, if not available, provisional transcript) and associated grades, issued in English or translated into Italian;
- currently valid identity document;
- details of a sponsoring professor, who may be contacted by the admissions commission;
- certificate of knowledge of the English language (at least level B2), for all students wishing to register for a degree program taught in English;
- proven mandatory level of knowledge of the Italian language (at least level B2 certified by accredited language institutes), solely for non-Italian citizens wishing to register for a degree program taught in Italian;
- other optional certification (for example, language proficiency, GMAT or GRE).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.