LUISS University master’s program in International Relations prepares graduates for careers in diplomacy, as international security experts for both the public and private sectors and in the management of Euro-Mediterranean issues. The program furthermore responds to the growing need for highly trained figures within international organizations and the traditional diplomatic sector that are able to handle both old and new, emerging challenges.
Graduates of the program may begin careers with international and European organizations, as specialists in international and European politics, international affairs reporters, journalists, private consultants or consultants to the armed forces.
- Comparative History of Political Systems
- Comparative Politics
- Comparative Public Law
- International Economics
- International Organizations and Human Rights
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 6 other Masters in International Law in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.