Diplomatic Studies from The University of Jordan (UJ) aims to provide a specialization in diplomatic studies in the fields and needs of political institutions and graduates those who have knowledge in the fields of International Relations, foreign policy, international law and diplomatic studies.
- The Jordanian Diplomatic Institute
- News agencies
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Theories of Comparative Politics
- Contemporary International Issues
- International and Regional Organization
- Strategic and Security Studies
- Jordanian Diplomacy
- Arab Diplomacy
- Public Diplomacy
- Media and Diplomacy
- International Political and Economic
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 3 other Masters in International Relations in Jordan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 141 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 100 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.