Business Informatics from The University of Jordan (UJ) was designed for people who need to acquire both the knowledge and skills required for successful professional managers of businesses at the middle or top level management. Those managers would also need to be proficient in the application and utilization of available information technologies.
- Systems analysts
- Business analysts
- Information technology managers
- Members of the systems development team
- Technology researchers
- Use of information systems.
- Evaluators of the feasibility of investment in business technology
- Managers of electronic commerce and its business
- Knowledge management officers and managers
- Information Systems Research Methods
- Business Telecommunications and Networks
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Technology Innovation Management
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Information Systems and Management Planning
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Security Management
- Technology Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2538 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 141 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 100 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.