BSBI is excited to announce the MSc Digital Marketing (Online) will be delivered 100% online.
Why study this programme
Embarking on this course will help you to expand your current knowledge and explore the latest digital marketing trends while developing your own concepts of digital marketing. This course is perfect for ambitious, proactive individuals seeking a lucrative career in digital marketing.
If you are interested in a career in business, the Berlin School of Business and Innovation is the perfect school for you.
The tutors in this Digital Marketing (Online) programme from Berlin School of Business and Innovation are experienced industry professionals who take pride in passing on their expertise through hands-on teaching methods. Want a successful career? BSBI is able to offer access to careers resources and support, which will be offered to support your preparation for a successful career after graduation.
We have integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) into the heart of our teaching and e-learning programmes to help students organically adjust to online study. We have your professional success at the heart of our teaching.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Why study online with BSBI1. Flexibility: work around your current job, family, other commitments. Work from anywhere, at any time. Learn from the comfort of your own home.2. You can learn on your own schedule and at your own pace.3. You will develop skills important for the workplace e.g. self-motivation, project management and time management.4. Learn technical skills that are becoming increasingly important: Collaborative work via online platforms and video calling5. You can save on accommodation and commuting costs.
Terms and Conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- The 10% discount offer is available until 31st December 2021.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.