Take your career further by adding the advanced business skills of an MA in Finance and Investment to your ACCA qualification.
This ACCA plus MBA-MA course is offered by London School of Business and Finance.
Combining the two means not only joining one of the world's largest accounting bodies, but also gaining the ability to push organisations forward through key financial decisions and strategies. With LSBF, you will get exemptions and be able to complete the dual programme in just 1 extra module and a dissertation.
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Intake every month
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 63 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standard entry: Minimum requirements are 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- Access to ACCA via FIA or AAT qualification: No other academic qualifications required. Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3).
- Graduate entry: Degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to 9 exams. Other relevant degrees may also qualify you for exemptions.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 5.5 overall and each component or equivalent."
Depends on the papers left on your ACCA. Contact the university for more information
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.