MBE is an innovative Master's degree in Management, designed for those who want to become effective leaders and managers of business excellence in industry.
It is suitable for high achievers who want to be challenged in the way they think about business management and problem solving. The course is all about understanding how organisations work; it takes a holistic look at organisations, the inter-relationships between departments within them, and how to optimise the use of available resources.
Upon graduation, you’ll be ready to progress the capabilities of organisations, by making decisions on improvement, and by understanding how these decisions will affect departments within the business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Process Improvement Using Six Sigma
- Organisations, People & Performance
- Product Excellence Using Six Sigma
- Creating Business Excellence
- Robust Decision Making
- Leadership & Excellence
- Knowledge Based Asset Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1367 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.