- It is suitable for high achievers who want to be challenged in the way they think about business management and problem solving. The course is all about understanding how organisations work; it takes a holistic look at organisations, the inter-relationships between departments within them, and how to optimise the use of available resources.
- Upon graduation, you’ll be ready to progress the capabilities of organisations, by making decisions on improvement, and by understanding how these decisions will affect departments within the business.
- Designed to deliver a detailed understanding of the philosophies, strategies, processes and techniques that enable change and deliver business excellence, this course will provide you with a distinctly different learning experience to what you will have previously been used to.
- The style of learning is active. You will make choices about what you wish to learn and you will decide how best to achieve your learning objectives; all of this will be facilitated by our expert Management for Business Excellence (MBE) course tutors. Teamwork plays a central role throughout the course. By working collaboratively with your international colleagues, you’ll develop a rich, global perspective.
- Through classroom simulations at WMG University of Warwick, you’ll generate credible and practical solutions to real-business problems. Most importantly, you’ll learn to think critically about topics and issues that come to the fore; challenging views and growing both as an individual and as a leader of business.
- Using a range of blended learning approaches, including e-learning, students are provided with a rich learning environment in which you will develop a deep understanding of content. The programme is supported by tutorials and seminars to discuss and explore web-based content.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Process Improvement Using Six Sigma
- Organisations, People & Performance
- Product Excellence Using Six Sigma
- Creating Business Excellence
- Robust Decision Making
- Leadership & Excellence
- Knowledge Based Asset Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 672 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Typically students will have a background in engineering, business management, finance or economics, but MBE is open to graduates from any academic background.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement (which answers five specific questions - see above), which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.