- The Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management (MSEM) course at WMG University of Warwick combines value creation with strategic development in a manufacturing environment, providing you with the latest manufacturing techniques and processes. We work at the forefront of emerging technologies, and through collaborative R&D with industry partners we drive the transfer of knowledge into new areas.
- As an MSEM student, you will benefit from much of the dynamic research carried out in the areas of advanced materials and processes, additive layer manufacturing, automation and robotics, machining technology, and digital manufacturing.
- You will develop an understanding of the concepts of manufacturing engineering systems and the skills to analyse, design, and implement these systems in practice. You will also gain an understanding of strategic and operational management and learn how to apply technology, quality tools, and specific techniques in order to improve operations.
- Throughout the year, you will be introduced to state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, technology, and materials in our world class Engineering Hall and International Institute for Nanocomposites Manufacturing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Project Planning Management & Control
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Process Technology
- Operations Strategy For Industry
- Problem Solving With Statistics
- Quality, Reliability & Maintenance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management Robotics View 100 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27160 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14820 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.