Our Master's degree in Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management is designed for engineering graduates interested in manufacturing systems and operations management.This course combines value creation with strategic development in a manufacturing environment, providing you with the latest manufacturing techniques and processes. We work at the forefront of emerging technologies, and through collaborative R&D with industry partners we drive the transfer of knowledge into new areas.As an MSEM student, you will benefit from much of the dynamic research carried out in the areas of advanced materials and processes, additive layer manufacturing, automation and robotics, machining technology, and digital manufacturing.You will develop an understanding of the concepts of manufacturing engineering systems and the skills to analyse, design, and implement these systems in practice. You will also gain an understanding of strategic and operational management and learn how to apply technology, quality tools, and specific techniques in order to improve operations.Throughout the year, you will be introduced to state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, technology, and materials in our world class Engineering Hall and International Institute for Nanocomposites Manufacturing.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Project Planning Management & Control
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Process Technology
- Operations Strategy For Industry
- Problem Solving With Statistics
- Quality, Reliability & Maintenance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management View 127 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.