- Technology Management is of strategic importance to companies and governments worldwide and is essential for national competitiveness and prosperity. This course focuses on emerging technologies and the approaches, tools and techniques to manage these technologies in a global, collaborative environment.
- Through the MSc in International Technology Management (INT) course at WMG University of Warwick, students will gain the expertise to manage the development, acquisition and operation of technology, and to contribute to the management of international operations. The programme aims to create flexible individuals who can analyse business opportunities, operationalise technologies, and innovate in ways of working.
- As a student, you will gain a broad skill set, which will enable you to manage the development, acquisition and operation of technology in a global, competitive environment. You will learn to evaluate a technology in terms of its potential, its market and the risks involved, how to implement and manage change and how to exploit innovation.
- The programme aims to create flexible individuals who can analyse business opportunities, operationalise technologies, and innovate in ways of working.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Thinking and Systems Engineering
- Product Design & Development Management
- Global Business Environment
- Supply Chain Integration
- Technology Management
- International Joint Ventures
- Collaborative Product Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 82 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.