Technology Management is of strategic importance to companies and governments worldwide and is essential for national competitiveness and prosperity. This course focuses on emerging technologies and the approaches, tools and techniques to manage these technologies in a global, collaborative environment. Through the course, students will gain the expertise to manage the development, acquisition and operation of technology, and to contribute to the management of international operations. The programme aims to create flexible individuals who can analyse business opportunities, operationalise technologies, and innovate in ways of working. This Master's course in technology management is designed for graduates who aspire to a leadership position in high-tech, high-growth, globally operating companies.
As a student, you will gain a broad skill set, which will enable you to manage the development, acquisition and operation of technology in a global, competitive environment. You will learn to evaluate a technology in terms of its potential, its market and the risks involved, how to implement and manage change and how to exploit innovation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Product Design & Development Management
- Global Business Environment
- Supply Chain Integration
- Organisations, People & Performance
- Technology Management
- International Joint Ventures
- Collaborative Product Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 78 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.