The master’s programme in Data and Network Analytics is designed for anyone wanting to learn to use any type of available data, with a special focus on unstructured (text) and connected (network) data, in order to make better decisions in both academia and practical real-world situations.
Data analytics is an overarching science that encompasses the complete management of data, including data collection, organization, storage, and all the tools and techniques of the broader field of data analysis (not just statistics). The key advantage of Master of Data and Network Analytics is the applied approach to data analytics.
Results and Career Prospects
Our programme is designed to help graduates become highly sought-after network analysts and is ideally suited for those who plan to continue or pursue a career in industry. That said, some graduates of the programme choose to pursue further study in PhD programmes. Our rigorous approach to data analytics training is certainly sufficient for an academic career in any field.
Online Data and Network Analytics programme at HSE University offers more than just a master's degree. It offers a rounded, theoretically-driven and empirically rigorous training in the newest state-of-the art analytics.
Our students will know every aspect of working with the data, from data management to advanced analysis, and will be able to apply the skills they have learned in any setting, from medicine to linguistics to social sciences.
Most importantly, they will have the advantage of understanding relational data and become trained network analysts—a rare skill even in the data science profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Data Analysis: Survey and Best Practices
- Applied Linear Models : Practical Regression Analysis
- Contemporary Data Analysis: Review of Advanced Methods
- Applied Linear Models : Theoretical Foundation of Linear
- Statistical Models of Network Analysis
- Foundations of Time-Series Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Informatics & Information Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 3 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from any field of study from an accredited educational institution.
- Accreditation must be sufficient for nostrification at HSE.
- a motivation letter
- evidence of your ability to study in English (e.g., an English-language undergraduate programme, sufficient number of courses taken in English, or official test results such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- a current resume
- at least one letter of recommendation from an employer or university professor
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5509 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11019 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
960 000 – 1 200 000 RUB for the whole period of study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.