At Education from University of California, Santa Cruz aims to improve educational opportunities for low-income and culturally and linguistically diverse students, and the teachers who serve them.
Students at Education from University of California, Santa Cruz will:
- embrace sociocultural perspectives on schools, society, and research
- emphasize the centrality of language, community, and social contexts in teaching, learning, and education.
- Educational Inquiry
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Teaching and Teachers
- Intermediate Quantitative Methods
- Intermediate Qualitative Analysis
- Thinking and Learning
- Social and Cultural Context of Education
- Language in Education and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 3081 other Masters in Education in United States
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Writing Sample:
- Statement of Purpose:
- Personal History Statement
- Field Experience
- California Basic Skills
- Proof of English Proficiency
- GPA 3.0
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.