Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) teaches you about important alloys of Al, Mg and Ti etc.
Students at Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Precious metals and gemstones,
- Ceramic materials,
- Refractory materials,
- Modeling and simulation of materials etc
- Composite materials,
- Production and applications,
- Granular materials,
- Structure of materials,
- Mechanical thermal optical electronic
- Magnetic properties of materials,
- Structure property correlation of materials,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 29 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Metallurgy, Materials Science, Ceramic, Chemical, Mechanical, Production Engineering and allied specializations with valid GATE score or 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in M.Sc. in Materials Science along with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International121 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 121 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.