Geotechnical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) embeds a wide spectrum of core, elective, and state-of-art laboratory courses.
Students at Geotechnical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will:
- be exposed to the novel and cutting-edge research areas in offshore geomechanics, geotechnical earthquake engineering, waste management,
- nurture their creativity and holistic development.
- Geo-environmental engineering,
- Ground improvement,
- Energy geotechnics,
- Transportation geotechnics,
- Rock mechanics and tunnelling
- Underground space engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeology General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 122 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International121 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 121 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.