Environmental Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) focuses on pollution control and resource recovery related to water and waste water management, solid and hazardous waste management including radioactive, biological waste management and environmental nanotechnology.
Students at Environmental Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will:
- work on research projects of national and international importance
- address the societal needs and contribute in the Nation building.
- Waste utilization for the remediation of wastes,
- Natural treatment filters,
- Waste to energy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Hydrology & Water Management Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering,Biochemical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.