The programme in Integrative Health Science from Kristianstad University covers several fields of science and gives a clear focus on cooperation and teamwork with different professions. You get a deeper understanding and competence in questions of health and welfare and the ability to independently meet and deliver change and development within this area. It further prepares you for doctoral studies.
The programme ends with a thesis, which is carried out as an independent research project where you actively participate in a research focused environment.
The programme is internet based and runs part-time (50 %). It consists of both compulsory and elective courses.
The multidisciplinary content of the programme and your acquired knowledge in change and development work will make you attractive in many fields of Health Science such as Health developer, Health dtrategist and Planner within both the private and public sector.
- Perspectives on health and society
- Knowledge development in the multi-professional work place
- Scientific theory and methodological considerations
- Evaluation for change
- Integrative research method in health science
- International health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kristianstad University and/or in Sweden, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor‘s degree 180 credits in Health Science or in Medicin, Humanities and Social Sciences with a scientific orientation in health sciences or equivalent.
International13798 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27597 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Non EU/EEA students: 286,000 SEK.
- EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.